EVEREST RAILCAR SERVICES, INC.
The premier railcar leasing company in the industry since 2001.
We offer a complete range of railcars for sale or lease at industry-leading value. For over 20 years, we’ve helped customers to take control of their supply chain with strategic rail solutions.
- Sizes ranging from 2,700 to 6,500 cu. ft.
- Comes in gravity or pneumatic gate release
- Pressure differential covered hopper options
- Inquire for custom configurations
- All options non-intermodal
- Sizes range from 60 to 89 feet
- Options available with or without bulkheads
- Steel or wood decks available
- Inquire for custom configuration
- Capacity options ranging from 2000 – 8000 cu. ft.
- Mill Gondolas in 52’ and 65’ options
- High Side Gondolas ranging from 4000 -4240 cu. ft.
- Flat and tub bottoms available
- High-efficiency rotary couplers available for fast unloading
- Capacities ranging from 2,300 – 5000+ cu. ft.
- Top-load cars with manual or pneumatic unloading options
- General-purpose and pressure tank options available
- 20,000 – 33,500 gallon capacities available
- Available with insulation, steam coils, inner lining options
- Specialty configurations are also available
If you transport dry bulk commodities that can be fluidized for unloading then we have you covered on equipment. Our pressure differential covered hopper fleet ranges in size from 2785 Cubic Feet to 5125 Cubic Feet. The closed loop unloading system provides a quick efficient method to move dry products...Read More
Recently Everest Railcar Services added new 52'6" mill gondolas to our fleet. The new gondolas were built in Roanoke, VA by Freightcar America. With larger volumes and greater load limits compared to older generation cars these new gondolas will help reduce overall customer shipping costs. Our "EAMX 2751" series gondolas...Read More
The rail industry publishes a multitude of data that provides insight to the state of transportation sector and our economy in general. We believe two indexes that are a direct negative correlation are Railroad Velocity and Carloads Originated. Railroad Velocity is the average speed of trains on a particular railroad....Read More
Many times in an effort obtain the cheapest lease rate in a particular market shippers overlook the other railcar related factors that contribute to the bottom line. Typically the lease rate of a railcar is only a small factor in the overall rail shipping cost picture. Factors like car size,...Read More
Railroads and Customer Service are not synonymous in the same sentence. Although railroads in general have improved customer service in many ways over the last 10 years it’s safe to say most shippers have a love hate relationship with their carrier. One point of contention that never goes away is...Read More